- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Abstractions is a new conference that brings together everyone involved in modern software development — designers, developers, DevOps, and community leaders — to teach, learn, and connect with each other.
- Justin Reese
Listing published on Tue, 08 Mar 2016. Expired almost 2 years ago on Thu, 17 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I need a Peep to help me raise awareness and drive ticket sales for my new conference, Abstractions, that will occur over 3 days in August of this year. We've gathered a huge lineup of diverse speakers, from language creators to community builders to design innovators, and are seeking interesting and unique proposals from our peers in the industry. The goal of the conference is to expand attendees' understanding of the world of modern software development, both inside and outside the confines of their chosen expertise.
You can learn more about the conference here: http://abstractions.io/. It has absolutely fantastic value and I want to learn ways to make it sell more quickly.
Starting immediately - around 10 hours per week, max of 20, depending on what is involved in the promotion. I'd like to hear from you on the time you expect this would take.
- Please share an example of an event you're promoted in the past - tell me about the results you achieved for converting ticket sales.
- Share examples of any content you have used in the past specifically for event promotion.
- Briefly explain tactics you've used in the past to run even promotion and ticket sales that you equip you to do the same for the Abstractions conference.