- London, United Kingdom
Wizme enables you to effortlessly find and book the best available meeting spaces, every day everywhere.
- Nour Mouakke
SEO and Digital Marketing
Listing published on Mon, 14 Mar 2016. Expired about 3 years ago on Tue, 22 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
As a new site enabling both businesses and individuals to book meeting spaces on-demand, I need a Peep who can help guide me (and execute) on best practices for improving Wizme's SEO and digital marketing strategy. I have no experience in either domain, so this is an exciting opportunity for a Peep with experience in early startup marketing and SEO to get Wizme's name out, and grow our brand presence and reputation.
This job will likely consist of laying the groundwork for our SEO, and then building on that groundwork to hash out an over-arching digital marketing plan. I would like to work with the same Peep on both aspects, so that we can build our working relationship - and ramp up Wizme together!
You should be someone familiar working with early stage startups, comfortable with taking on a range of digital marketing related tasks as they come up. While familiarity with the hospitality/meeting space/events industry is not required, it would be helpful since we are in that market.
Starting immediately, ongoing if we work well together
- Please share a few examples of how you've helped one (or more) companies improve their search ranking.
- Tell me about your familiarity with any (or all) of these industries: hospitality, events, meeting spaces.
- Share at least one example of an early stage startup you worked with and successfully executed a digital marketing plan for. What role did you play in growing their brand presence?