- Palo Alto, CA, United States
The leading startup accelerator for marketplaces and other network effect companies. We work closely with startups in a 3 month "bootcamp" setting to help them achieve maximum velocity and success.
- Raj Kapoor
- Nasim Assadi
Startup and Entrepreneurial focused Writer
Listing published on Wed, 16 Mar 2016. Expired about 5 years ago on Mon, 28 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $4000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
NFX Guild is an invite-only guild for digital networks and marketplaces. We run a three month program in the Bay Area twice per year for 15-20 companies. Companies in the program can be post Series A, post Seed, or pre Seed. We are an accelerator and VC, focused on businesses with network effects.
We're going to be publishing a lot more blog posts, thought pieces, and research papers that speak to tech entrepreneurs. We need someone to work with us to bring to life the many things we're learning at NFX Guild. We are looking for a Peep with both a fun, inspiring, and interesting writing style but also an understanding of the VC/entrepreneurship space
You will be working directly with the Partners, syncing with us regularly, writing and publishing daily, running our media strategy. You may also manage outside resources for videos, graphics, getting the pieces posted/noticed, etc.
You must know the startup tech world well, understand the various outlets, and be a student of content trends. You should know how manage and grow followers on Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, and our blog. We're looking for someone who has both style and flair as a writer, as well as a thorough understanding of the startup space. We anticipate you working with us around 20 hours per week - potentially more to start while slowing down and leveling out the work after the initial surge. We're flexible on budget for the right Peep, but would like to start at $50/hour and work together to refine the time commitment and rate from there as needed.
Continues indefinitely and we are looking for 20-40 hours a week, depending on how work ramps up and levels out.
- Please include links to writing samples in relevant industries (venture capital, startups, entrepreneurship).
- Tell us about your experience working in the startup/tech space. What qualifies you to write with authority on topics like venture capital and entrepreneurship?
- You'll be working with us at a fast pace, ramping up our content production so we can build out our content over the coming weeks and months. Please share a bit more about your ability to execute and collaborate on this type of work remotely. We want to be sure you can fit in with the team and be spot-on with the content you're creating on our behalf.