Announcement Box Pty Ltd
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Announcement Box is a startup and just released our first app, OurGifts - Send a 'Thank You' in a snap! OurGifts is the essential 'Thank You' app for baby showers, children's birthday parties, weddings, graduations and all other celebrations. OurGifts takes the stress out of keeping track of gifts, and makes is easy to create beautiful, personalized 'Thank You' cards.
- Denise Tambanis
Marketing/PR for App Promotion
Listing published on Mon, 21 Mar 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Tue, 29 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We recently released a new app (OurGifts) and are now at a point where we need help spreading the word about the app and building our user base. A bit more info on the app itself: "OurGifts is the essential 'Thank You' app for baby showers, children's birthday parties, weddings, graduations and all other celebrations. It is the ideal way to keep track of all the gifts you receive and send beautiful and personal ‘Thank You’ cards and notes. Creating and sending cards is FREE!"
I came up with the idea for this app after attending numerous showers and events and realizing the need for a central way to send out thank you cards. We've done user testing and have built up a starting user base, but need help taking our users counts to the next level - and getting the word out about the app.
I've done a bit of paid advertising on social (Facebook) to date, but need a Peep to advise me on the next steps for really kick-starting our app promotion. I'm open to hearing suggestions of how this can best be achieved - whether via PR, social media marketing, or other avenues. The main goal is to drive more downloads of the app, and raise awareness about what we're building. Specifically, we need a Peep who can help us reach our target user market: women and mothers.
Starting immediately, testing out the first month or two and going from there based on results
1. What experience do you have in App promotion? Please share results you've achieved (i.e. number of downloads) for previous clients.
2. Tell me what approach you would take for promoting the app - PR, social media marketing, another route?
3. Based on your second answer, what specific work have you done in PR, social media marketing or the like that would enable you to reach our target market of users: women with children are our primary customer at the moment.