Payline Data, LLC
- Chicago, IL, United States
Payline improves commerce for businesses by creating industry leading technology and exceptional client experiences to simplify payments. We are built on the foundation of empowering our employees and clients alike to achieve their greatest potential while improving the world through charitable work.
Payline Data Services LLC. provides complete credit card processing solution, whether you accept payments in your store, online, or on the go with a mobile device. We process credit cards for thousands of U.S. based merchants, big and small.
Payline was started by a group of entrepreneurs with a vision to change an industry and help change the world. We believe our customers deserve honest and ethical business partners. That means, fair pricing, no hidden fees, feature rich solutions with none of the surprises. In addition, we use our Payline Giving program support deserving charitable organizations.
- Steve Blentlinger
- Carlton van Putten
- Jeff Shea
Growth Marketing Project Manager
Listing published on Wed, 23 Mar 2016. Expired almost 3 years ago on Thu, 31 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $5000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're currently building out our marketing and growth team, and need to hire a growth minded Peep to help us focus on customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up selling by working cross-functionally to market and execute growth initiatives. We have team members on the ground who can support areas, but we are in a place to begin creating more highly specified roles, and need Peeps to advise (and execute) on best practices to help scale. To start, we'd like to hire a Peep to lead our growth strategy.
You should be someone who is ready to lead by example on day to day growth tasks, and has leadership abilities to manage a team (including fellow Peeps to be hired per your suggestions) to supplement your primary work.
- Work directly with CSO, VP of Sales and Marketing, CEO and Director of Technology
- Review B2B "customer journey" - user acquisition, activation and retention data
- Identify & Rec growth opportunities
- Create, manage and measure new user acquisition campaigns
- Optimize website and blog (familiar with SEO & SEM)
- Run PPC and paid ad campaigns
- Develop Content Marketing strategy
- Work with media companies and bloggers in the fintech space
We plan to bring on additional Peeps/employees to work with us on content marketing, graphic/web design, content creation, etc. You must be someone who can lead that onboarding & lead a team as it aligns with your growth plan.
- SaaS growth track record, samples and results of past campaigns is required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Graphic/Web Design
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- Ability to work at a fast paced startup environment
- Ideally familiar with payment companies (Stripe, Square, Braintree)
Tools we use:
- Salesforce CRM (force platform)
- Google Adwords
-- or Marketo/Hubspot*
- Intercom.io / Live chat*
Approximately 20/hours a week with the potential to grow into an even higher time commitment.
- Please tell us about your experience working as a growth project manager. It's important you're someone who can take charge, and lead projects from start to finish with little supervision (remotely) and provide accurate & honest reporting/data analysis.
- When mapping out a growth strategy, how do you "kick off" with a client to advise them on next steps for marketing efforts? Share a bit more about how you would gear up to work with our current marketing & sales team (especially to achieve alignment), as well as identify when to hire additional Peeps to supplement your efforts.
- We are growing at 2x-3x per year already - How will you help capitalize & maintain growth?
- Please give examples of growth marketing campaigns you ran, and tell us what aspects you led (PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc).
- Tell us about your familiarity with payment processing (First Data, Stripe, Square, Braintree) and how your knowledge in the industry equips you to work with us.