- Mamaroneck, NY, United States
We exist to provide a kick in the ass to anyone wanting to get more out of their life. We are a startup developing a content platform and educational services business to help young people better understand and exploit their own unique capabilities.
Press about us:
- Sarah Robb O'Hagan
- Lauren Schechtman
Social Media Audience Building
Listing published on Tue, 29 Mar 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Wed, 06 Apr 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are in the very beginning of our startup journey and want to build up a following on social media of an audience that will over time become the ExtremeYOU community. This community will have access to the offerings listed below.
Over time our offerings will include:
- Book - to be published by Harper Collins in 2017
- Web content platform - articles and advice for Extremers - to launch late 2016
- Live Events - two day retreats to learn how to identify and reach more of your potential - TBD
- Corporate consulting - teaching companies how to get more out of their Millennial workforces
What we need from a Peep:
- Management of social media accounts (currently have: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Guide us on which accounts we should be active on
- Develop and strengthen our brand voice across social
- Create and execute on a short to long term social media management strategy
To start, you will advise us on what accounts we should be active on, and begin by focusing on building our presence there. From there, we can assess growing the scope of work and budget to suit changing needs.
We want to develop a following of 23-35 year olds who have a deep interest of improving their own potential and who want to hear stories from ExtremeYou on how to do that. We don't want to just promote our own content, but want our Peep to curate content to share out that is in line with our brand mission and identity. Read more about that below.
What do we believe?
- We massively reject the notion that everyone’s a winner.
- We believe that oversized achievement is a choice. You must choose the possibility of Extreme success AND failure and be willing to own the consequences of both.
- Push back on the pressure to edit yourself down to fit in to the system that exists.
- Throw all of yourself in to the opportunities around you and be relentlessly open to the ones you can’t yet see.
- Have naked ambition. Be vulnerable, humble and open to learn.
The time commitment and budget may ramp up over time, and adjust based on which channels our Peep advises us to maintain.
- Tell us why our brand mission appeals to you? We are looking for passionate Extremers to join team Extreme!
- Tell us about a time you built a loyal following/community on social media - from the ground up. If possible, please link to specific accounts.
- Our mission is to build a following and community of millennials. What experience do you have appealing to that type of audience, and how are you equipped to build that following for us?
- Where's your social media sweet spot? Tell us about the top three channels you're a pro at managing as well as your experience managing those accounts for previous clients (Twitter? Facebook? Instagram?).