- New York, NY, United States
We're the first online platform that allows Americans to "pensionize" their retirement savings. Education, comparison, purchase, sales execution...the whole 9 yards. Early stage startup at the intersection of FinTech and InsuranceTech.
- Matthew Carey
Social Media and Content Marketing Associate
Listing published on Tue, 05 Apr 2016. Expired almost 4 years ago on Mon, 18 Apr 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2500/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We’re looking for a dynamic writer and social media-adept Peep to join our team. This person will be responsible for the creation and distribution of content, engagement with the broader community of personal finance influencers and management of our social media channels. Understanding of personal finance concepts is a must, especially with respect to retirement. Some background in writing personal finance content is highly preferred, with at least some educational background in business or finance.
Who We Are
We’re Abaris, an early stage high-growth startup launched in 2015 that has created the first platform for private market pensions. Providing objective and actionable advice is at the cornerstone of our strategy, which makes this role so important.We’ve been featured in Forbes, the Philadelphia Inquirer and a number of other publicationsYou’d be working directly with the founders on a number of high-impact and high-visibility initiatives that are at the core of our customer acquisition strategy. We work out of the FiDi WeWork.
- Average expected time commitment: 10-15 hours, with the potential opportunity to work with us on a full time basis after 6 months.
- Develop deep understanding of how Americans prepare for retirement today and analyze gaps in that preparation.
- Manage content dissemination across social media and paid channels. Ability to analyze results of different dissemination strategies is a plus.
- You’ll be writing about longer life spans, how pensions work, the mechanics of 401(k)s and IRAs, and how Social Security fits into the picture.
- Connect with influencers via social media in a smart and measured way.
- Contribute to conversations on forums, blogs, and other sites such as Reddit/Quora.
- Willingness to edit existing content to fit with our brand voice.
- Flexibility in your work schedule is ideal. Some weeks we might ask for 10 hours of work that could be done at any point.
Would initially be 10-15 hours per week.
- Briefly tell us why you're interested in working with us.
- Please include any any relevant coursework/writing/projects that convey your ability to write high quality personal finance content, ideally about retirement.
- Please share more about your social media and content marketing experience. What qualifies you to lead social and content for us?