- San Francisco, CA, United States
Chime is a new kind of bank account that helps members lead healthier financial lives and automate their savings. How do we do this? By eliminating unnecessary fees and using technology to help our members form healthy financial habits. With Chime, you get a Chime Visa Debit Card and an FDIC bank account that can be managed entirely from your smartphone.
- Chris Terschluse
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Mon, 18 Apr 2016. Expired over 4 years ago on Thu, 28 Apr 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
- Develop and maintain Chime’s editorial calendar and proactively produce content appropriate for key social media channels.. Tailor and optimize content based on the native strengths and audience of each platform.
- Create and manage all day-to-day social content. Curate 3rd party content, author social copy and collaborate with creative team on visual content. Ensure content aligns with the Chime brand persona and editorial voice and tone guidelines.
- Plan and execute social campaigns, promotions, and content strategies that are integrated with the overall Chime marketing plan to grow engagement, reach, audience, and impact.
- Foster relationships and conversations with highly-influential industry thought leaders and social media community members.
- Monitor and analyze conversations across key social media channels. Share insights from social communities across the company to inform marketing, product and Member Services initiatives, etc.
- Develop engagement and response strategies in partnership with Member Services. Lead real-time conversation management across social channels to foster audience engagement.
- Partner closely with our growth marketing team to develop content and campaigns that drive traffic, and acquisition goals, support SEO strategies, and align organic and paid social media efforts. Measure and analyze results from organic and paid activity to make each more effective.
- Define social media objectives, metrics and KPIs. Ensure content and campaigns incorporate url tracking parameters for attribution/measurement purposes. Measure, analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative insights and business results.
- Maintain a regular publishing cadence across key social channels including Twitter, Facebook.
- Increase reach and engagement across key social channels.
- Drive organic growth for Chime.
Approximately 20 hours/week
- Please share any examples and case studies that demonstrate your proven track record in building and growing a brand’s social presence and impact across platforms.
- Please share examples that demonstrate your strategic chops - how you've translated brand / marketing objectives and strategies into social media plans and tactics.
- Please specify what your role was in developing the strategy and executing the tactics (e.g. did you write the copy, shoot and edit the photography, or curate articles yourself, etc?). This includes both real-time and daily content as well as large-scale integrated campaigns across multiple social media platforms.