8th Wonder Tea
- Denver, CO, United States
8th Wonder is a first-mover superfood tea company, empowering young, health-conscious consumers through the power of organic iced tea beverages. By manufacturing teas with innovative global flavors and health functionality, we inspire our customers to blaze new frontiers and achieve great athletic and personal accomplishments!
8th Wonder captures a first-mover advantage by being the first company to celebrate a new, global superfood with each tea SKU. By including ashwagandha, a coveted Indian “adaptogen” which boosts human endurance and stamina, and ginseng, renowned in China for improving cognitive function and vigor, 8th Wonder has solidified itself as pivotal recipe innovator in the functional beverage market.
- Reed Rush
- Daniel Moore
Social Media Marketer
Listing published on Wed, 04 May 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Thu, 12 May 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each month.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are an organic superfood iced tea company that highlights the cultures from which our ingredients are derived. Our company name, “8th Wonder,” highlights our international and “monumentally different” approach to artisan teas. Complete with one-of-a-kind superfoods from diverse cultures around the globe, our teas possess the essential vitamins that maximize performance, well-being, and fuel our customers’ most passionate individual pursuits.
We're looking for a Peep who can help us grow our online presence, with the ultimate goals of: 1.) building brand awareness, 2.) driving sales and conversions and 3.) increasing community engagement.
Our Peep should be someone who can run our social media marketing campaigns on:
Starting asap, hoping to get up and running within the month.
- Please share at least 3 examples of social media accounts you've run in the past, with the distinct focus of building brand awareness and driving new sales.
- What experience do you have running social media marketing campaigns for companies like ours in the food and beverage space?
- What channels would you primarily focus on to help us achieve our goals while staying within our budget?