- San Francisco, CA, United States
Real-Time Feedback, Goal & Continuous Performance Management for the World's Best Places to Work
- Dani Fankhauser
Quantitative Graphic Designer for Infographic Project
Listing published on Thu, 05 May 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Mon, 16 May 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're an HR software company looking to create an infographic about engaged employees using a four polls. You should have experience creating compelling, quantitative graphics using complex data sets. We're looking for statistical graphs and schematic forms to visually represent the data while engage the viewer,
As a starting point, this is a one-off infographic, but could evolve into additional design work if we're happy with the output of this project.
- What experience do you have in quantitative design?
- Share examples of infographics you've created
- Explain how you decided on the visual representations selected for one of your infographics