- San Francisco, CA, United States
Awesome is an app only interface where users can buy from local boutique stores.
- Arpit Agarwal
Social Media Master
Listing published on Wed, 11 May 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Wed, 18 May 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are on a mission to connect local boutique sellers with buyers in the area. We strongly believe that boutique sellers and artists define the culture of a place. The way people like to dress up, their preferences, lifestyle, work-life balance etc. We at Awesome are trying to give a voice to these local boutiques so that they can interact with the community at large. These artists can focus on what they do best, i.e. design awesome stuff, while we can focus on making every seller connect with buyers passionate about the different cultures in the world.
We believe that companies are built by engaging social communities together and interacting with them on a daily basis. Hence, we are looking for a Peep who knows fashion well, is based in the US, and can engage in thoughtful discussions on social media. We are primarily looking for a Peep to engage with users on Instagram, and would like you to be able to post daily.
Daily coverage on accounts, specific hourly commitment TBD
- Please tell us about your experience building engaged communities on social media - bonus points if those were focused on the fashion industry.
- Please share 3 examples of social media accounts you've managed (or are managing) that showcase your ability to create engaging content that community members are interacting with.