- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The purpose of education should be to advance the scale and scope of our collective human consciousness by discovering the unique potential of all our children and thus enabling them to lead lives filled with meaning and purpose. Our mission at Nelson is to lead the world's transition to this education paradigm of the future.
- Aritra De
Growth Marketing Campaign Creation
Listing published on Fri, 13 May 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Fri, 20 May 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a growth marketing Peep who wants to join our mission to re-envision education by working with us to create a growth hacking campaign. Our timeline for launching this campaign is on May 30, 2016. Our budget is between $500-$1,000 (and you get the satisfaction of knowing your work is going toward changing the world of education).
Our mission statement:
"The purpose of education should be to advance the scale and scope of our collective human consciousness by discovering the unique potential of all our children and thus enabling them to lead lives filled with meaning and purpose. Our mission at Nelson is to lead the world's transition to this education paradigm of the future."
Landing website www.heynelson.com
About Project #1: EducationShouldBe campaign
1) Vision: The world's first grassroots education movement aimed at getting millions of influencers, educators and common citizens across the world to share their views on education
2) Campaign website: www.educationshouldbe.org
3) Video campaign: https://vimeo.com/163614688
4) Growth hacking objective: Together we’ll co-create an insanely visionary growth hacking campaign and plan and rely on your experience and expertise to make it a reality
5) Visualize: Imagine a day in the near future where our work together on this campaign leads to President Obama, Oprah, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Taylor Swift & many more sharing their views on education and millions of different perspectives from across the world. Ultimately we'll use all these responses towards building our first exponential product for the world
Future work: We’re looking for a high impact growth hacker for this campaign. If you deliver exponential results, we will have many more projects lined up for you in 2016.
1) Why does this campaign (and our mission) interest you?
2) What you think education should look like in an ideal world?
3) How you will bring value to our campaign?