- Oakland, CA, United States
Separate.us makes it easier for people to get through one of the most traumatic life events, a divorce. By providing online forms and referrals to attorneys, therapists, etc. at a discounted rate, we aim to making divorce “suck less.”
- Sandro Tuzzo
Marketing Strategy Consultant
Listing published on Fri, 13 May 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Wed, 09 Nov 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1500
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I need somebody to help me devise an overall marketing strategy to engage people who are: 1) contemplating getting a divorce and/or 2) actively looking to get divorced.
Currently, I am conducting a Google Adwords campaign and we are identifying keywords and search terms that lead to users who have intent. I would also like to explore other marketing channels (both digital and traditional) that have a high likelihood of finding potential customers. Our service is only available in the United States and is currently live only in California, so the candidate will need to be familiar with the culture of prospective consumers as well as the attitude that most Americans have toward lawyers, especially with divorce lawyers.
The project will be to develop an overall strategy toward experimenting with different marketing channels with the goal of driving user growth and engagement. It will be as follows:
1) Develop a list of channels, in order of priority, that should be considered to grow our user base.
2) Within each channel, develop a specific strategy that can be easily implemented.
3) Develop a system that will allow for us to track and assess the performance within each channel.
This will not be an easy task, so please only apply if you are genuinely interested in embarking upon a serious review of the current landscape and suggesting an overall strategy across multiple platforms.
End of this month
1. Please describe your familiarity with the area of divorce in the United States. If you do not live in the United States, why should I consider you?
2. Please describe, in detail, how you would approach handling this project.
3. Please describe any previous experience that you have that would relate to this project.