- Mountain View, CA, United States
Zapier is a SaaS automation platform. We make it easy to build automation into and between over 500 popular SaaS apps like Google Apps, Slack, Trello, Salesforce, MailChimp, Todoist and more.
- Wade Foster
- Danny Schreiber
Full-time Asia/Australia Customer Champion
Listing published on Thu, 19 May 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Mon, 13 Jun 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
*Note* This is not a freelance role. This is a remote opportunity to work direct with Zapier.
Zapier is a startup, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll get to lead:
- Help customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to send 60+ emails every day), troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team: https://zapier.com/help/)
- Work with the product team to build tools that will speed up and increase the quality of support at the same time
- Experiment: this is a startup so everything can change
Location: Remote, located in Asia/Australia
If you want to work remote, that's cool. If you want to work near others, that's cool too. The current support team is in Washington, Virginia, Florida, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Texas, Australia, and Spain.
- Based on experience, range of $55,000 - $85,000 AUD
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with 4% company match
- Profit sharing
- 2-3 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
Unlimited vacation policy (plus we insist you take at least 2 weeks off each year - this isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation).
Full time, ongoing role
- What should our goal be when replying to users?
- A user requests an integration with a service that we don't support yet. How would you word your response?
- Set up a zap that takes new Gmail emails from a specific sender and adds them to a Google Sheets spreadsheet. Send us the link to the zap and a share link for the spreadsheet.
- Send us a link to an app's API docs that you think are well done, and explain why you think they are good.
- Look at this list (https://gist.github.com/WadeFoster/0bd294efe54f8fb8a1e7) and pick the 5 things that most excite you. Also pick the 5 things that least excite you. Don't pick by your opinion of importance, this is mostly to see interest/experience. Please put this answer somewhere like Gists or Pastebin and include a link.