- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Check out this cool video. https://thehash.today/about/
Or, read this...
Hash brings you the stories people are talking about in a stunning visual way. It's an app and a website. Aggregating popular tweets about the day’s most topical stories, Hash is a simple, visual way for everyone to catch up on global events.
With Hash, you can:
• get up-to-date with the stories people are talking about
• see what’s happening right now around the globe
• access fluid, agenda-free news
• follow conversations around the stories that interest you
• consume news easily and quickly in bite-sized highlights
• access background information for each and every story
• get the best out of Twitter, even if you’re not a registered user
• discover influential people’s opinions about global topics.
Social Media Advertising
Listing published on Tue, 24 May 2016. Expired almost 5 years ago on Wed, 01 Jun 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1800/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We need a Peep who can help us lead paid advertising and growth via social media - bonus points if you have skills in email marketing as well!
As our Peep you should be able to:
- Create Facebook / Twitter ads to promote app downloads
- Create Facebook / Twitter ads to drive people to the website
- Create an email marketing campaign to acquire and convert leads (who we want to download the app or visit the website)
More details to know about this job:
- The rate is negotiable and based on your experience.
- You will be a TOTAL gun when it comes to A/B testing and iterating on ads.
- You will have past experience A/B testing ads and iterating week after week until you have the cost to acquire a lead / download down to a super lean $$ amount
- It's for a super cool company / startup that aggregates the daily news.
-If you are based in Sydney / Australia that would be awesome. If not that's OK.
- If you are only proficient at paid Facebook / Twitter and not email marketing that's OK. I'm still interested
Starting within 2 weeks
Please share one example each of a Facebook and Twitter ad campaign you've run in the past. Tell us:
1. What was the spend for each campaign?
2. What was your fee to manage the campaign?
3. What results did you achieve (i.e. new app downloads, increased site visits)?
If you have email marketing experience as well, please tell more about your expertise in that area, and share any key metrics and ROI from campaigns you've run for past clients.