- San Francisco, CA, United States
Chime is a new kind of bank account that helps members lead healthier financial lives and automate their savings. How do we do this? By eliminating unnecessary fees and using technology to help our members form healthy financial habits. With Chime, you get a Chime Visa Debit Card and an FDIC bank account that can be managed entirely from your smartphone.
- Chris Terschluse
Senior Marketing Manager (San Francisco)
Listing published on Thu, 26 May 2016. Expired over 4 years ago on Fri, 10 Jun 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Please note: this is a rare contract-to-full-time request for a Peep located in San Francisco. Please only express interest if you qualify the guidelines below.
We are currently seeking a strategic and creative marketer to help build the Chime brand by planning and executing product and brand communications and marketing campaigns. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and works closely with members of product, design, analytics, and the senior management team. You’ll have responsibility for leading many of the company’s strategic marketing initiatives focused on growing the Chime brand and the business.
- Strategize, brief, plan, and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support key business objectives, bringing ideas from presentation to production.
- Lead consumer market research to gain insight into customer segments, understand their needs, and gain feedback for product and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches including product messaging, positioning, and launch plans.
- Lead content and creative development across all marketing communications for brand marketing initiatives including the Chime website, and across video and social channels, ensuring that all aspects of Chime’s marketing communications are on brand.
- Write creative briefs, manage creative resources, and ensure delivery of best in class creative to meet marketing plan requirements. Develop and inspire creative resources to push boundaries and produce high impact creative work.
- Provide oversight and input for Chime’s social media strategy and measurement across key social channels.
- Partner with growth team on paid marketing initiatives that drive results for both brand member acquisition.
- Work with analytics team to measure success of each campaign, share learnings across the organization, and be a champion for continuous improvement of our marketing efforts.
Full time, ongoing role that will be based in San Francisco.
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in consumer marketing, with significant expertise in product marketing, branding, content and social media. In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Experience planning and launching integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels. An integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay offline
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working in a data-driven environment with accountability for measuring and delivering results.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to concept and create content and marketing communications that are on brand and convey the appropriate personality, voice and tone. Samples of writing skills will be requested.