Q-See is the forward-thinking solution for those who value performance and efficiency without ever sacrificing the user experience. Q-See aims to support consumers and business owners by empowering them to focus on living their lives, because we believe safety is a right for all.
- Rishi Sharma
Web Content Specialist
Listing published on Fri, 24 Jun 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Mon, 04 Jul 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2500/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
1. Keep all content consistent and up to date on our site as well as on sites where we syndicate content for retailers
2. Increase our SEO value of content
3. Conversion rate increase
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating and tracking high-quality SEO-rich product descriptions for Q-See.com and partnering retailers’ websites
- You will use WebCollage or SellPoint syndication to create Enhanced Content
- Write content for partner retail sites
- Get to know Q-See products intimately and be the point person for product messaging
- Continual updates to the Q-See website flow and content
Additional responsibilities as needed:
- Edit and proofread documents, guides, brochures, websites, etc
- Assist with other company initiatives, projects and presentations
- Assist in crafting testimonials and customer satisfaction stories through customer interviews and user-generated content
- Constantly track and analyze efforts against KPIs to refine and optimize content strategies
- Translate business strategy and team goals into effective retail and consumer content to develop actionable initiatives.
Time commitment will vary depending on current content needs. We may need you anywhere from 5 hours per week up to 30 hours from time to time when we have new content to be updated.
1. Writing Sample
3. Design Sample (Optional)
- WebCollage or SellPoint Knowledge
- Use of The Adobe Creative Cloud ( Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) for graphic work
- In-depth use of Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.