- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
One place to plan and automatically post your spicy visuals on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Seema Nayak
- Crystal Parra
- Sked Social
Freelance writer and content marketer
Listing published on Sun, 08 Apr 2018. Expired about 3 years ago on Sun, 22 Apr 2018.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We need a writer + content marketer to help with executing the content strategy at Schedugram.
We plan to publish content on a weekly basis with a focus on data-driven and and research-backed posts about Instagram and social media.
Our main target audiences include: agency social media managers, in-house social media managers/strategists and freelance social media managers.
If you have
- decent expertise in Instagram and other major social networks
- published 2000+ words articles on popular blogs
- an expertise in research
- basic marketing knowledge
- experience with promoting content
Then we should talk! We're looking for long-term freelancers who can contribute with 4+ posts/month, do some basic keyword research when needed and be accountable with promoting their posts.
Posts can be anything from blog posts, landing pages, white papers, ebooks, infographics etc.
The first job is a essentially a test drive and will include: researching on the best topics to cover (we'll also provide some info), writing a 1500+word blog post (2 revisions max) and adding a few ideas on how and where to promote it.
3 to 6 months
1. Can you share 1 article you wrote that you're most proud of? (preferably marketing/social media related) Please don't share Contently/portfolio links, link to one piece you enjoyed writing the most.
2. Can you share your most popular article and explain why it was so popular?
3. Can you share a short pitch for a post on the Schedugram blog? schedugr.am/blog