Social Media Manager/Assistant
Listing published on Sun, 12 Jan 2020. Expired 16 days ago on Tue, 11 Feb 2020.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
SOCIAL MEDIA - Manager & Assistant - Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn
We are looking for a dedicated, freelance, Social Media Manager / Assistant to join our growing studio/agency team! To focus on our current social media clients, we are looking for an expert to manage, schedule and optimize each account.
This is an opportunity to gain experience building these channels from the ground up in a supportive & fun environment. This is a position with room for growth!
**Open to FIXED or HOURLY**
The Social Media Manager / Assistant will be responsible for managing the social media platforms of each clients account. This may include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. You will be required to provide your management and thought process for each client, as well as daily/weekly optimisations on the account.
Portfolio required to be sent upon proposal.
Questionnaire to be filled out during interview stage.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily / weekly gathering of social media content (from our team)
- Assisting and managing the design team with content creation
- Scheduling and producing a content calendar
- Posting as per requirements of each platform (daily and weekly)
- Weekly social media stories (Instagram & Facebook "Stories")
- Copywriting for social media posts
- Thinking creatively to develop new concepts, graphics and layouts
- Hashtag and geographic optimisations
- Monthly reporting
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in social media, content creation and marketing
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter platform knowledge is a MUST
- Facebook & Instagram Ads knowledge is a bonus
- The use of Jarvee or knowledge is a bonus
- Effective communication skills – verbal and non-verbal (English speaking/typing is a MUST)
- High work ethic and attention to detail
More than 12 months