San Francisco: Full Time Community Manager
Listing published on Wed, 10 Aug 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Wed, 05 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $8000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're seeking a Community Manager rockstar with a unique skillset that combines analytical thinking, technology prowess, creative know-how and an authentic voice. Success is dependent upon knowing how to build our presence as a leader in the commercial drone space via community engagement, and executing programs that maximize our global audience, engagement, advocacy and impact.
We’re a small and rapidly growing team that is revolutionizing industries. As a crucial member of our Marketing team you will own online and offline, global community engagement. This is a rare, career-changing opportunity to build from the ground up and develop Community into a core pillar of our strategy.
- Build & execute our social media, forum and on/off-line meetup strategy
- Engage, educate and grow a passionate user-base through inspiring stories
- Develop and distribute relevant content to educate and entertain audiences
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and target industry verticals to Increase our awareness and sign ups via word of mouth
- Effectively educate individuals in social channels and amplify the number of ongoing conversations
- Plan and execute social campaigns and influencer programs that drive strategic growth of advocates via content, engagement and third-party partnerships
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social presence
-Work with other marketers and Sales Development Representatives to refine campaigns
-Scale our social media and lead conversion efforts via technology
- Leverage analytics for measurement and reporting to track content and campaign performance, and establish KPIs tied to business objectives
- Maintain the pulse of the community and keep internal teams informed of emerging trends
- This position requires working beyond typical office hours, including posting on evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as special events/circumstances
This is a full time job opportunity direct with DroneDeploy (not hosted on CloudPeeps) with a salary range of $100-115K per year.
Note: this opportunity is in-house in San Francisco only. You will be working directly with DroneDeploy full time.
- 3+ years of hands-on social media and community building experience
- Successful track record of leveraging platforms and tools to build and engage online and offline audiences in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently with successful execution
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and driven with an experimentation mindset
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a very fast-paced team
- Must have a great sense of humor and not have an ego
- Active and well-rounded personal presence across social media platforms
- Bonus experience includes Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing and blogging
- Bachelor's degree preferred