- London, United Kingdom
I have just started a company selling kitchenware. My aim is to sell products tat are innovative, stylish, practical and fun. I have recently launched my first product.
- Tracey-ann Thompson
FB and Instagram creation and management
Listing published on Sat, 13 Aug 2016. Expired over 4 years ago on Mon, 22 Aug 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I have just launched a business selling kitchenware, this is my first product and only product at the moment; a set of silicone baking mats. I am selling my product on amazon.co.uk and I need to generate traffic to the product and my website. To do that I want to create following on Facebook and Instagram with daily content that engages people. I have just set up a Facebook page (I haven't done anything with it yet) and would like to create and Instagram page as well.
The goal for both Facebook and Instagram would be to get more people who are passionate about cooking and backing to like and follow the pages, ultimately converting them into customers - I want to target the demographic that will buy my product. I would also like to run a small competition and campaign to generate traffic to my Amazon.co.uk product.
For the time being I simply need exposure to my product and I don't know where to start. I guess it needs promoting to cooking and baking enthusiasts? I am more than happy to send you a sample of the product so you can see what you are helping promote. I am happy to provide you with all the information you need to get this started, i.e. what the company represents and how I envisage it moving forward.
To start with, a month and if things take off then more permanently.
- What experience do you have with baking and cooking? Whether personally, or working with other similar brands?
- Share 2 examples each of Facebook and Instagram accounts you've built and grown (bonus points for ecommerce accounts)
- Do you have experience running online competitions to increase engagement on social? Tell me about at least one you've managed in the past. Please include results around the number of new followers you gained, as well as any customer conversion rates.
- I am guessing this goes without saying, but I need someone with decent writing skills and correct grammar.