Content and Social Media Manager
Listing published on Mon, 29 Aug 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Wed, 14 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
UsabilityHub is a marketplace that allows you capture design feedback from real people quickly and easily with online usability tests. The site has been around for eight years and is currently going through a overhaul with an expanded founding team.
Matt and the Melbourne-based crew are now looking for a knowledgeable, community-focused and curious Content and Social Media Manager to act as an early-stage all-rounder to take their blog, communications, audience, and social channels to the next level.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Peep excited about usability, product & UX design, startups and creating amazing experiences, You will learn a ton, have a big impact, and have the opportunity to grow your role as the company does.
- Create a content strategy to help drive brand awareness and new customers for Usability Hub
- Write compelling blog posts (weekly at a minimum)
- Build a pool of contributors (paid and guest writers)
- Establish brand guidelines, and editorial voice/tone docs
- Create consistent, engaging and personable social media content
- Wrangle the founding team to contribute, write posts, and get out there
- Identify partnership, and guest post and media opportunities
- Liaise with customers to arrange case studies and testimonials
- Explore creation of a monthly/weekly newsletter
- Explore creation of multimedia content and new channels like Snapchat and IG stories
- Share monthly insights and deliver analytics reports on activities
- Have a weekly call or sync to outline activities and impact
The team would like to start off with a monthly budget of $2500/month.
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Melbourne with ±6 hours of overlap.
1) Peeps should be open to jumping on a quick intro call to say hello and chat through the job's needs
2) Please share links to your online social media and content experience, including channels and blogs you've managed.
3) Share one improvement and suggestion from our blog or Twitter account (to showcase you've at least looked at what we do)