- Atlanta, GA, United States
We provide high quality outdoor gear essentials at phenomenal consumer pricing. Our first product line is floating sunglasses.
- Jake Berton
Content Marketer for outdoor e-commerce brand (blog, email, social)
Listing published on Tue, 30 Aug 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Tue, 06 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for someone to help develop and implement a content marketing program for www.rheosgear.com. The goal of the program is to:
1. Drive new traffic to the website
2. Extend the amount of time a user spends on our website
3. Nurture regular relationships with customers via email and social
4. SHORT-TERM SALES: Drive product sales (of our floating sunglasses line) through integrated content to sales call to action
5. LONG-TERM SALES: Drive product sales of our Friends of Rheos partners. In the short-term, we may be offering direct buy discount codes or use Shopify Buy Buttons. Long-Term we may wholesale their product and offer on our site.
Trail Notes Blog: This section can be found at this link https://www.rheosgear.com/blogs/local-trip-guides. This section has a summary map at the top of all the different locations we've covered to date. This content can and will be curated by some of our existing customers, brand ambassadors, and other blog / explorer contributors we'd like to feature. This role may include creating a repeatable framework for these excursions and reaching out to ambassadors and bloggers to complete the framework. Some content may need to be developed personally in the beginning in order to jumpstart the program. I will be able to assist in this effort.
Friends of Rheos Shop: This section can be found at this link: https://www.rheosgear.com/blogs/gear-guide-friends-of-rheos
Here we will feature complimentary brands and products in order to provide interesting content for our readers as well as inspire partnerships for shout-out exchanges on email and social channels. We will inquire about product samples, take pictures, and create a post.
The content will be distributed via our email newsletter, social channels (facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, snapchat), and website blog.
Please let me know if any questions and relevant work samples.
3 to 6 months