Content Marketer / Marketing Automation
Listing published on Tue, 30 Aug 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Tue, 06 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are hiring another Peep at an estimated 15-20 hours (flexible with you) per week to tag team marketing work with our team and other Peeps. The over all goal for the role is to substantially improve our depth and volume of nurture email campaigns and create engaging gated content with our designer. You will work alongside Peeps and our internal team who are well versed in our marketing automation and our platforms Marketo and Hubspot. A knowledge of both of these would be useful but could be learnt during the engagement - support will be given here.
We just secured our Series B round and are looking to move to the next level. As a hyper growth company we are seeking someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to pick work up and move fast with minimal oversight. Based in San Francisco in great offices you are welcome to work remotely or on-site if you desire (Free lunches and great working environment).
The work will focus on the following core areas:
1. Content writing of nurture emails for Marketing and Customer Success.
2. Working in Marketo if experienced, otherwise you can learn on the job and work with one of our experienced peeps and/or our Demand Generation Lead for final execution. Writing competency is of paramount experience and is before technical CRM skills.
3. Landing page content writing and image selection (Unbounce experience a plus).
5. White paper /Ebook and Case Study content copy writing/editing with coordination with designer.
All projects will be carefully broken down and run sequentially in an organized manner.
Please send examples of copy/emails etc that you have worked on and outline successful campaigns that you have run.
We look forward to working with you.
Contract to hire is possible through this role.
3 to 6 months