- San Francisco, CA, United States
Hitshop is a new kind of marketing agency that combines process and technology to help companies ramp up new marketing channels. We pair web businesses with a dedicated Growth Marketing Manager, proven lean marketing processes, and technology built in-house to help them find traction and scale growth with much less hassle, cost and risk.
We're always on the look out for awesome contractors that can test our technology and help fulfill some of the more manual jobs within the growth marketing services we provide (social media marketing, email outreach, email newsletters, content marketing, conversion optimization, and paid advertising management).
- Rob Carpenter
Content, Email, & Social Copywriting for Varied Clients
Listing published on Fri, 02 Sep 2016. Expired almost 2 years ago on Fri, 09 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We need assistance fulfilling content, social, and email marketing deliverables for a few of our clients.
- ~15 hours per week to start.
- At least 3 months.
If hired, you will work on the following right away:
- Creating weekly curated email newsletters using Publicate and HTML/CSS
- Writing 2-4 blog posts per month. 700-1500 words each
- Writing Facebook and LinkedIn share copy
Here are the topics that you would likely be writing on (3 different clients):
- productivity / company culture / project management / being a company founder or team leader
- conversion rate optimization / lead generation / marketing automation
- "making" physical products / 3D printing / product design / Kickstarter-type entrepreneurship
- Must be an engaging copywriter with a strong ability to self-edit.
- Must have enough SEO knowledge to properly optimize each blog post for search engines.
- You should be able to quickly adjust to varying writing guidelines/styles/voice.
- Must have experience editing HTML/CSS email newsletters.
- Experience writing on any of the topics above is a big plus.
- A strong eye for design (not necessarily design ability) is also a big plus.
We like to test out new contractors with deliverables from 2-3 clients first, and if it's still a fit after 90 days, we will have more kinds of marketing work and more clients/hours available. We can also discuss raising your hourly rate at this time.
Please include the following with your pitch:
- Links to content you have produced. Ideally, include high value blog content that includes images, quotes, examples, and time obviously spent on research. Please also share email newsletters and social media content you have created.
- Briefly describe your top skill-sets, and how you believe a company can best utilize your talents.
- Briefly describe your availability. What days/times/time zone would you most likely to be able to work these hours with us?
3 to 6 months