Content Marketer for a Mobile App.
Listing published on Wed, 14 Sep 2016. Expired almost 2 years ago on Wed, 21 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- $1,250/ month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce blog posts, guides and other interactive content for TrapCall.com/blog.
You will be measured by the relevant traffic and new signups you bring in.
This role requires a high level of creativity, content-marketing experience, attention to detail, SEO knowledge, and project management skills.
* Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search and social media.
* Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
* Analyze progress and success using Google Analytics,
* Collaborate with our growth team to meet stakeholder and business demands, and to increase engagement with our audience.
* Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
* Experience managing a successful content strategy for a brand is a must
* Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
* A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think with scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
3 to 6 months
Tell us about your experience with implementing and managing content creation/marketing strategy.
What is your process for ideating and creating content?
What do you need from us to be successful in your role?