Thrivest Specialty Funding, LLC
- Philadelphia, PA, United States
Thrivest is a leading provider of non-recourse financing related to the litigation and settlement life cycle as well as business receivable factoring. We provide a customized approach to serving the financial needs of our clients via our proprietary legal funding and receivable acceleration products.
- Arielle Walter
- Dave Smethie
- Meg Ryan
Listing published on Thu, 15 Sep 2016. Expired almost 4 years ago on Thu, 22 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking for a versatile Peep to help us manage our social media channels, keep our blog updated, and collaborate with the rest of our marketing team to ensure our messaging hits the spot.
You're right for this position if:
- you're a fast learner, willing to delve into the specifics of a pretty niche industry
- you're a great communicator who can write captivating long-form content as well as catchy tweets
- you're curious or knowledgeable about alternative finance or the legal system
- you can work independently, but you're not averse to team dynamics
- you like to help the little guy succeed
This position is currently part time but our company is expanding, so there is potential for growth.
Along with a description of why you’d be the right fit for Thrivest, please submit three writing samples with your application. Showcase your ability to write about complex topics for a general audience.
I’m not sure
- Time zone preference
- Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±2 hours of overlap.