- San Francisco, CA, United States
Drone mapping specialists!
- Devon Tackels
Content Writer/Designer (Focus on blog, e-books, whitepapers)
Listing published on Fri, 16 Sep 2016. Expired about 3 years ago on Wed, 05 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking to hire a peep to help scale our content writing efforts. We currently have an active, widely-read blog to which we post 1-2 times per week, and are beginning to foray into the world of white papers and ebooks and are looking for a content writer/designer to help scale our efforts. Work will likely start in the 10h/week range and then expand to 20h/week as we increase the amount of work that we can send and manage.
We just secured our Series B round and are looking to move to the next level. As a hyper growth company, we are seeking someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to pick work up and move fast with minimal oversight. Based in San Francisco in great offices, you are welcome to work remotely or on-site if you desire (Free lunches and great working environment).
The work will focus on the following core areas:
1. Drafting weekly blog posts including selection or generation of accompanying imagery
2. Coordinating and interviewing customers and subject matter experts to be featured in blog posts
3. White paper /Ebook copy writing/editing, preferably with the ability to either design layout directly or coordinate with a designer to achieve layout vision.
All projects will be carefully broken down and run sequentially in an organized manner.
Please send examples of blog posts, white papers or ebooks etc that you have worked on.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you!
Contract to hire is possible through this role.
I’m not sure