- Los Angeles, CA, United States
We have helped hundreds of singles to reach their goals in love, with our novel approach:
"DATE SMART, NOT HARD!" (TM)
At Breakthrough Dating, our mission is to foster healthy, meaningful relationships by removing the emotional obstacles that often get in the way of creating and sustaining them.
Unlike the rest, we have spent years as professional daters and listening to thousands of frustrated daters. Over the years we've perfected an 8-step approach filled with experiential exercises and practical applications to dating.
We enable you to feel your worth and empower you with the tools and knowledge to overcome your fears in order to forge a beautiful, wholesome, intimate life with someone who offers the qualities that are important in building and maintaining a healthy relationship.
We empower you to:
- Discover your unique personality strength
- Identify blind spots that may be sabotaging your chances at achieving real intimacy
- Know when a relationship has real, lasting potential
- Make healthier relationship choices
- Create deeper connections
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Joe T.
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Mon, 19 Sep 2016. Expired about 1 year ago on Mon, 26 Sep 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each month.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Breakthrough Dating is looking for a creative, hands-on Social Media Manager to help develop the brand voice and social media content. This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative space in the relationship industry. A proven approach that has helped thousands of individuals foster happy, healthy, and dynamic relationships..
- Execute social media strategy to effectively present content (especially video) across relevant social media channels to build audience
- Create daily social content, including copy and assets, across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. Must have a strong visual eye to help guide the design process and direction
- Brainstorm ideas and plan execution of social video, especially Facebook and Facebook Live
- Create the social content calendar, ensuring that the calendar ladders up to overall brand strategy and plans
- Help develop the brand voice, as well as improve the social media and audience growth strategy and tactics based on real-time data and feedback
- Foster conversations and leverage them to help build/manage communities and networks
- A strong affiliation on the importance of relationship and connection
- Proficient understanding of how all social platforms work, especially social media video
- 1-2 years professional social media experience; proven success in building audiences for media sites and/or brands (especially fashion brands) through social media and digital content is preferred
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Please provide at least 3 examples of companies that you helped develop their social media platforms.
2. Please look at our current FB page (Breakthrough Dating), based on your strategy what is the projected likes, page views, post reach, and post engagement by the end of the year?
More than 6 months