SEO Copywriter and Social Media Manager
Listing published on Mon, 26 Sep 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Mon, 03 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a superstar social media manager, content curator and creative copywriter who has knowledge of modern SEO practices.
We would like someone to take audio files (podcast interviews) and curate SEO optimized content for our blog, newsletter and social media platforms. Additionally, we would expect the following:
- curate beautiful, relevant photos for our Social media channels
- implement a strategy for community engagement on our social channels
- build and implement a social media strategy
Our ideal candidate would
- Have robust experience in social media and abreast on top cultural topics/issues
- Have a keen eye for design
- Be passionate about developing a solid strategy
- Have the ability to adjust to varied mediums - experienced in telling the same story across multiple channels with the consumer in mind
- Have the ability to apply a well-defined brand voice
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Your experience/workstyle is equal parts copywriter and content strategist
- Be driven by details and efficiency
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±3 hours of overlap.
Please share samples of your work including:
+ Social media experience
+ Writing sample, preferably in our brand voice: honest, with a sense of humor; a peer with wisdom/tidbits to share. Think Refinery 29, The Skimm, Blavity— giving you the facts, but in a culturally relevant way.
Lastly, please share:
+ What part of this role is most appealing
+ Your favorite movie or TV show