- Bangkok, Thailand
We are a software development company which specializes in data loss prevention.
- Mark Clement
Legal Researchers Required to Research Global Employee Monitoring Laws
Listing published on Thu, 14 Feb 2019. Expired 12 months ago on Thu, 28 Feb 2019.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for legal researchers to research and write a short white-paper on the subject of employee monitoring laws in their country of expertise.
Wordcount: 1,500-2,000 words
For each country the white paper will contain:
• List of relevant employee monitoring laws
• What can or cannot be monitored under the laws
• Consequences for employers whose employees misuse business computers and mobiles
• One example of an employer being prosecuted for the actions of their employees on a computer
• Specific advice as to how to legally implement a monitoring program
• Boilerplate text that can be incorporated into employee contracts or company handbook
Looking to start with the following countries however other countries may still considered:
Completed within 1 month.