UX/UI Designer to build Web App UI Style Guide
Created Wed, 28 Sep 2016
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to define a comprehensive UX style guide for the HVAC.com Command Center web app. The application has been in production for many months with a strong user base. However, most of the UX/UI was kept to a minimum in order to iterate quickly in response to user feedback. As a result, there is a lack of UX definition and cohesiveness that needs to be addressed.
We need an experienced UX designer do a full audit of the application, then codify a list of guidelines into a UX Style Guide. This guide will be used by our internal dev team to fix existing interface issues and build interfaces for new features.
- Have several years of specific experience in UX/UI design (with examples of relevant work)
- Can work closely with a fast-moving company that has a start-up mindset and culture
- Desire for a potential long-term relationship with on-going design work
- A comprehensive UX Style guide based on our existing Branding Style guide, broken in to logical sections that include specifications and visual examples of all necessary UI styles and components.
- A end-to-end audit of the existing application user flow with recommendations for improvement of UX, design and flow based on basic usability best practices and testing.
This is a list of style guides that are similar to what we would like have developed:
Completed within 1 month.