- Melbourne, Hong Kong, Minneapolis.
Soleurs is a new breed of independent sunglasses creator. Born out of a simple desire to develop beautifully designed, superior quality sunglasses, that optimally protect your eyes, at a fraction of the price of the "big' brands.
- Rebecca Rudduck
Social Media Specialist
Listing published on Sat, 01 Oct 2016. Expired almost 4 years ago on Mon, 10 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a serious social butterfly to help our business bloom. They’re a driven social media specialist, experienced in attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities and networked users across all the major social channels. Our goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. We need someone who is strategically savvy, digitally capable, shows initiative, self managed and has a true global perspective.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Proven working experience in social media
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of strategically driven online marketing
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
I’m not sure
What is your experience?
What other roles have you held that could reflect our needs?
Have you had fashion/accessories experience?