Q-See is the forward-thinking solution for those who value performance and efficiency without ever sacrificing the user experience. Q-See aims to support consumers and business owners by empowering them to focus on living their lives, because we believe safety is a right for all.
- Rishi Sharma
Public Relations Consultant Promoted
Listing published on Wed, 05 Oct 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Tue, 25 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Responsible for the public relations initiatives within a company. Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a company's position within the public eye. Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency.
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±4 hours of overlap.
- Tell me about the relationships you've had with the people you've worked with. How would you describe the best ones? The worst?
- Pitch Q-See to me as if I were buying your product/service.
- What single project or task would you consider your most significant career accomplishment to date? Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, how you measured its success, and what the biggest mistakes you made were.
- Please provide any references from past clients you have worked with in this capacity.