- Milan, Italy
You can launch your own shoe brand in 5 minutes
- Luca Botticelli
Community manager for a community of designers
Listing published on Sun, 26 Apr 2015. Expired over 4 years ago on Tue, 05 May 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $7000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We need a Peep to get to know the AliveShoes community of designers. Set-up calls with 50 designers and get insights on the community. Get to know the data and speak with the founding team to understand what we are all about. We need someone who can run our private social media channels, 2 Facebook groups, and the public channels, Facebook and Twitter. Divide designers in clusters and supervise designer's performances. Set goals for each specific cluster and create a framework to communicate with them regularly through internal CRM tools. Gather feedback and communicate it with the product team.
The goal of the community work is: control, supervise and measure performances. Make the overall community happy and informed. Reach specific sales goals. Gather feedback to help us update the product
Beginning in May, 25 hours/week
- Please show any past experiences in community management.
- Share your ideas on how to manage a big community (15.000+): what tools to use, your management process, tricks, social media management etc..
- What do you think of the AliveShoes? Pros/cons?
- Share 2-3 examples on how you would communicate with the designers
- What is your overall style of communication