Growth Marketing Lead
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer who is a highly analytical, data-driven strategist, with expertise in conversion funnels, marketing, SEM, SEO and a soft spot for travel and community.
The Growth Marketer role will also own our acquisition marketing engine to deliver against aggressive targets. We’re excited about candidates who are results-oriented and know how to create value in a small, fast-paced, and high-performing team.
—Work with leadership (reporting directly to the COO) to establish growth strategies, also working hand in hand with our Head of Sales.
—Analyze Roam’s conversion funnel and identify areas where new strategies can be implemented to increase applications and member acquisition.
—Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
Perform daily account management and management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, and other search/social platforms
—Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
—Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
—Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
—Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with Roam’s growth goals.
—Generate weekly and monthly Roam reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
—Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
—Create and discover new channels and strategies to grow Roam’s member base.
—Develop and execute marketing plans to acquire new applications at the top of the funnel.
—Optimize the application process by partnering with product and sales to increase site visits into applications.
More info here: https://goo.gl/nUrGyU
**IMPORTANT: TO APPLY**
Please answer the following questions. Don't worry about spending more than an hour (but doesn't have to be that long!) on the exercise, but please write enough to present a meaningful example of your written communication.
1) Give me an example of a non-technical hack you have done.
2) What was the most interesting audience definition you ever did or came across?
3) Take a look at our website www.Roam.co and give me 3-5 immediate things you think we could improve to drive longer site stays and more conversions (from visitor to applicant).
4) For our offering, what do you think our lowest hanging fruit is?
5) What’s the most impressive growth hack or marketing campaign you’ve been behind?