- Palo Alto, CA, United States
ezhome aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled home services, by targeting the millions of consumers that use lawn care and other home services. We provide an amazingly better home service experience using data science and software technology to dazzle customers and enable our service personnel to be more effective and efficient.
ezhome was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast. Join us!
- Liz Peterson
Brand Marketing Lead for Silicon Valley Company
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
The Home Services Marketing Lead will be responsible for leading development, implementation and execution of strategic marketing campaigns across the ezhome Home Services department. Responsibilities include marketing and promotional efforts to improve the brand outreach to ezhome customers to help drive sales. Role includes using creative content, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to develop marketing campaigns, and developing promotional efforts across the portfolio of home services offerings – 28 home services and growing!
This role is not just about execution, it’s also about proactive development of an end-to-end brand strategy, marketing strategy and promotional strategy. Role also allows for ownership to develop ways to increase user engagement and help grow overall revenue in a fast-paced and rapidly growing business.
• Lead development of email and promotional campaigns to help drive customer engagement and purchases
• Develop creative digital and print advertising focused on brand enhancement
• Own the development and distribution of weekly email campaigns
• Provide input on pricing strategies and product bundling based on customer segmentation
• Use credits and campaigns to help increase customer engagement with the portfolio of home services
• Collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends to make strategic marketing decisions
• Experience in strategic marketing, promotions, sales, pricing etc.
• Ability to assess and analyze data and analytics to inform the marketing strategy
• Strong problem solving skill and demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Tech savvy and familiar with google products, custom software, basic consumer analytics, marketing email distribution software
• 2+ years of experience in brand management, marketing, sales, pricing, promotions, etc.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±5 hours of overlap.
How would you measure the success of an email campaign?
What is your experience with pricing and promotion?