- Charlotte, NC, United States
We focus on both business and consumers. Our goal is to help people become "blended". our focus is on whole person development. Our goal is to teach organizations how to have fully engaged employees and help consumers feel more fulfilled in their overall lives. We coach, teach and train both businesses and consumers
- meredith wailes
Social Media Management
Listing published on Thu, 13 Oct 2016. Expired over 1 year ago on Thu, 20 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- $250/ month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Social media management in Facebook (2 pages), LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
All would have daily postings with LinkedIn and twitter on a business focus and Facebook and Instagram on a consumer focus. You would also post videos and blogs that I create 2x a month.
We would meet monthly to go over the objectives of the post and you would send a weekly report to me by email.
The postings would be focused on either a business or consumer marketing platform. You can check out my pages currently to see what I am doing. The focus on is a blended balance on the following 6 areas. Each month we would decide what type of content you would post for it.
The six core components are:
- Emotional Intelligence – the capacity to understand others before we are understood
- Physical – Our health
- Spiritual – Appreciation of others and our own quest
- Social – Relationships with others and giving back
- Psychological – self appreciation
- Professional – Career and Leadership
You would have to be able to find content that relates to all these areas. We can talk more in detail if this interests you. I am looking for a long term fixed monthly payment to help me grow this business.
Thank you for reading!
More than 12 months
- How long have you you been in social media management?
- What is your capacity?
- What is your understanding of whole person development?
- Would you be able to find relevant materials to post? Examples?