- New York, NY, United States
AptDeco is a homegrown company, created in New York City in 201. The idea for AptDeco was born out of pure necessity: after numerous bad experiences dealing with current services, we all thought to ourselves: "there must be a way to buy or sell furniture without the scams, hassles, and creepy people going into your apartment!"
We're dedicated to creating a simple and (dare we say!) enjoyable process for buying & selling quality pre-owned furniture.
- Ramon Cacho
- Andrea Mercado
- Marketing Team
Created Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a Peep to help us develop our blog content. We'll provide the topics to write on, but are also open to suggestions on topics to cover if the Peep has ideas to bring to the table.
You will be responsible for creating blog posts each month on home design, interior design, furniture, decor projects, lifestyle, etc, to increase user engagement and our user base. We will guide you on the overall content marketing strategy, but of course are open to ideas from you as we gear up on working together. There will be two types of posts you'll work on, some original content, and others in which we can provide the information and you can just compile it.
We're looking to pay on a per post basis, and are open to negotiating your rate per post within our current budget.
I’m not sure
- How many posts could you produce sticking under our $600 budget? What is your typical rate per post?
- Please share 3 sample blog titles you would write for us on areas related to: home design, interior design, furniture, decor projects, lifestyle, among others.
- Share 3 samples of content you've written recently that showcases your ability to write for a design focused blog.
- We'd like to really ramp up the content we're producing - please share your experience rapidly producing content for clients that shows us you could hit the ground running. About how many blogs (depending on length) could you produce each week?