Customer happiness manager
Created Sat, 02 May 2015
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1500/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
As we launch a brand new app, and target the US market as our main one, we are looking for someone who makes sure our users are happy and feel they are part of our team. Our goal is to find the right partner who will be willing / able to evolve over the next few months from a Customer Happiness position to a Chief Community Officer position.
- Customer conversion (help people use Sleekapp and understand what is the value in it for them)
- Customer loyalty
- Users and Customer inputs for our roadmap
- Engage with users and customers through Intercom
- Structure and engage with a community of hardcore users
- Source contents and posts from the community for our blog
- Manage Swag
Starting on May 15, for a commitment of about 10 hours a week.
- Experience in terms of community building (please be as specific as possible, even if you just share one story)
- Experience in terms of support
- Your top 3 models when it comes to community building (which company / or community manager do you consider as a model ?)
- The top 3 books or blogs that you find inspiring on Community management / Customer happiness
- Experience with Intercom or other support apps (please detail)
For those who are based in NYC, we will be there between May 3 to May May 10.