- San Francisco, CA, United States
Covo is a coworking space located in SOMA in San Francisco. We are a community of thinkers, doers, and collaborators committed to making change in the world while living life to the fullest.
- Kalin Kelly
SF Bay Area: Social Media Brand Growth
Listing published on Fri, 21 Oct 2016. Expired over 2 years ago on Fri, 03 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $250/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Our mission at Covo goes beyond coworking. We're building a vibrant community of members who want to connect and collaborate with each other on both a professional + personal level. With great success of establishing a brand aesthetic we are now ready to bring on a Peep to foster the brand culture to help us grow worldwide.
We're looking for someone to help us grow our social media presence (organic, not paid at the moment) across Twitter, Facebook and potentially Snapchat. You should be able to take the content/events we already have and seamlessly integrate that into our online presence. Your ultimate goals will be to: 1) reach new members to sign up and join Covo and 2) build engagement within the community 3) represent Covo with the utmost professionalism.
Our ideal Peep is someone located in the Bay Area who would want to work within the space because they're the type of entrepreneur that gets it. We are starting with a trial hire with the goal of establishing a long term relationship with someone who can scale with us. We are already in the midst of Covo Unit 2 and headed to Australia in February for potential expansion. This position is perfect for a global entrepreneurial Peep who would like the title of Head of Social, monetary compensation of $25o/month for 15-25 hrs/mo. and access to a worldwide community with compensated workspace - a $500 minimum monthly value.
Some key areas you'd work on:
- Curating content across Twitter + Facebook + Snapchat
- Promoting events across social
- Working with partners to cross-promote events
- Engaging with community on social media
- Reporting data on conversions from social
- Identifying how to reach new users
We would arm you with ways to help trigger more sign ups and conversions (Example: Covo day offering: http://www.hellocovo.com/covo-day) and would look to you for new ideas to grow our community.
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±1 hour of overlap.
- What social media accounts have you managed in the past? Please share at least 3 accounts and highlight key metrics you achieved (i.e. conversions to sign up, purchase a service, follower growth).
- Do you have a background in branding? While not required, we'd love someone who understands the importance of creating a streamlined brand experience across social.