- Keller, Texas, United States
Heifer empowers millions to go from poverty to self reliance via gifts of livestock, seeds, trees & training, providing a multiplying source of food & income.
- James Hill
Listing published on Sat, 22 Oct 2016. Expired over 4 years ago on Mon, 31 Oct 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are seeking an extremely capable, competent, seasoned, and experienced Executive /Virtual/Persoanl Assistant to support our International Relations Officer
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
This role is critical to our organization's success. This person works very closely with and other C level stakeholders. This role will provide all requested day-to-day support to in a professional and capable way while anticipating future needs as well.
Key Qualifications We Are Seeking:
- Extensive experience in setting up meetings, organizing calendars, booking international travel, general office administration.
- Highly organized.
- Extremely attentive to detail.
- Experience anticipating needs of Executives and team.
- Strong PowerPoint creation and manipulation experience.
- Someone who can stay calm under pressure and help find solutions when needed.
Your duties amongst others are below
- Receiving Donations from sponsors
- Receiving Phone Calls from my clients when am busy.
- Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.
- Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
- Base pay is $300 weekly.
- Working 5 hours Daily, and 3 Days weekly. ( you can choose your working days because it is flexible )
Heifer International is a Christian, nonprofit working to eradicate poverty and hunger through sustainable, values-based holistic community development.
Completed within 1 month.
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?
- If you are under age 18, do you have an employment/age certificate?
- Days/Hours Available:
- What date are you available to start?
- Can you work with Microsoft word and Excel
- Do you have a valid means of identification