- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Me and my team help grow amazing businesses rapidly using a combination of strategy consulting and online marketing implementation!
- Mitchell Harper
Facebook Ads PPC Expert/Strategist
Listing published on Wed, 02 Nov 2016. Expired over 5 years ago on Tue, 14 Mar 2017.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $6000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a Facebook Ads expert (at both tactics and strategy) to help our small business clients create, execute and optimize their Facebook Ads campaigns.
This will start as a part-time role but will eventually increase in terms of hours and work as we offer this service to more of our existing clients.
To be a good fit, you should:
- Have 3+ years with Facebook PPC
- Be able to speak at an expert level on how to optimize existing campaigns to improve CTR and conversion rate while reducing CPC
- Be able to create high-performing ads (choose the right images, write the copy, split test multiple ads, etc)
- Set up custom conversion tracking on client's web sites (add pixel code, create the custom conversions, set up reporting in Facebook, etc)
- Have experience working directly with business owners and be comfortable delivering campaign updates on the phone and via email reporting once a month to each client
- Liaise with clients via email to answer questions about their campaigns
- Speak perfect English
Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to hearing from you!
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±6 hours of overlap.
1. When looking to optimize an existing Facebook Ads campaign, what are the first 3 things you will look at testing or changing?
2. Have you managed PPC campaigns (Facebook/Adwords) for clients before? If yes, have you been the actual person who gets on the phone with clients to give them a monthly update on their campaign's performance, etc?
3. What's your #1 tip to reduce the CPC on a Facebook Ads campaign?