Petra Coach Europe
- London, UK
- Define a clear and measurable set of priorities (the most important things to focus on during a given time period)
- Implement a system to ensure these priorities get done!
- Build a culture of alignment, accountability and purpose – and have fun doing it!
- Riemy Wan
Looking for a UK-based Business Coach to Support a Lead Coach and Client Companies
Listing published on Wed, 24 Apr 2019. Expired 7 months ago on Fri, 24 May 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
• Prepare, distribute and collate preparatory homework and surveys before quarterly planning sessions. You’ll need to turn the raw data into a readable report. This is often done using ExCel.
• Attending quarterly planning sessions with a Lead Coach – Set up/break down and stepping in throughout the day – This means travel each quarter to visit clients. (Currently 5 clients in UK and 1 in Europe)
• Ability to coach clients through activities either face-to-face, on a phone call or through video conferencing.
• To be the eyes and ears for the coach and make sure we exceed our clients' expectations.
• Roadmap implementation- working with the Lead Coach and clients to implement the coaching methodology.
• Being the point of contact for accountability management- proactive outreach.
• Preparation and recaps completed for all planning sessions within 48 hours.
• Instructional activities of a growth management software to clients. It is the software on which quarterly progress is tracked, and how you will monitor the progress of the clients' quarterly priorities.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- London with ±8 hours of overlap.
Do you have any coaching experience?