- Kyle Rohde
Listing published on Thu, 21 Feb 2019. Expired 7 months ago on Sat, 23 Mar 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Need an SEO guru to codify best practices into a concise 30-45 minute presentation that will be recorded via webcam. SEO guru must have 10+ years of experience with eCommerce SEO and great presentation skills. SEO guru should have case studies to use as examples. A former Google employee would be a big plus.
- focus will be on SEO for ecommerce companies: B2C or B2B...selling goods or services
- offer brief history of Google, page rank, algorithm updates, etc
- on-site vs off-site SEO, best practices, etc
- discuss SEO tools and demonstrate execution with examples.
- prioritize SEO considerations by those having the greatest impact
- discuss tips and tricks - white hat vs black hat
- review current topics in SEO
- Presentation should reveal specific actionable insights into how to improve SEO
- Discuss how strategies may differ for businesses of varying sizes
I’m not sure
How long have you worked in SEO?
How many accounts have you managed, what were the results?
Are you able to share case studies?
Why are you more of a Guru than the other applicants?
Have you ever worked at Google, or held other prestigious jobs in SEO?