Turn paper documents into structured data with superhuman accuracy
- Anastasia Naassan
Listing published on Tue, 28 Jan 2020. Expired 7 months ago on Thu, 27 Feb 2020.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Dbrain (dbrain.io) built B2B API to help companies classify and extract data from documents. We merge AI with humans-in-the-loop allowing us to approach the most complicated document cases with best-in-class accuracy, speed, and flexibility for client requirements. Our team is a positivity-oriented, hard-working collective that values individuality, autonomy, and having a blast working together on awesome projects.
We were recently accepted into the YC w20 batch and are now looking to take the US market by storm. To do this and help us develop our brand image, we’ll need a fired-up, self-motivated and quick-witted person who resonates with the Silicon Valley life and is on the same wave with the busy San Francisco crowd. You’ll be writing content for creators of the future, so it’ll have to be fast, up-to-date and to-the-point.
You’ll truly enjoy working at this position:
- if you have fluent english
- experience in working with american market, preferably startups from YC or YC-partners
- Twitter, FB, Linkedin, Medium, Telegram and other social media are your passion and you know how to get max benefit from corporate and personal (founders) accounts
- you’re keen on meeting deadlines
- you love going beyond proofreader role and search for content yourself (main themes - AI, brain science)
- ready to work in/be responsive to PST timezone
What you’ll do:
- create and manage our content strategy for US market
- write texts for social media, blogs and press
- search for new creative ways to promote our brand
- support our team above and beyond
What you’ll need:
- experience in US market as copywriter/editor/SM manager
- experience in working with IT companies (tech, AI startups are a plus!)
- knowledge of Russian language (reading/writing skills) are huge benefit but not a must
3 to 6 months
Please send us your portfolio.