Community manager for FB group -- fun inclusive-size brand
Listing published on Sun, 26 May 2019. Expired 9 months ago on Sun, 09 Jun 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I'm looking for an awesome community manager to start up a Facebook group for Ori, a contemporary inclusive-size brand designing for sizes 10-32. We're a startup just getting off the ground, but we have some amazing, engaged customers -- to date, just over Instagram and email -- and we'd love to get a Facebook group going specifically for our customers to facilitate more conversations & engagement.
Requirements will include --
- Representing the brand in the group -- we've been hesitant to outsource this, but as a small team, we don't have the bandwidth to take it on! Ideally, we'd be looking for a longer-term arrangement with someone awesome so that we can really get to know you / you can get to know us + the brand, and our customers can get to know all of us :)
- Regularly posting links, articles, polls / questions, facilitating conversation around inclusive-size fashion & lifestyle -- we would expect cadence to go up and down with engagement, but approximately 1-2 new posts / threads per week and comments / responses on other conversations
- Weekly 30-minute touch base with our founder to summarize learnings from the previous week & review post plan for the upcoming week
We are so excited to meet you and share more about the brand! Links:
More than 12 months
Please let us know:
- level of excitement / enthusiasm around size inclusive fashion
- experience with FB groups or community management
- (optional!) -- any other creative ideas we should be thinking about for this project! :)