- Jacksonville, FL, USA
Helpjuice is a knowledge base software platform used by thousands of companies (amongst which Walmart, US Gov., Hertz, Experian, and many others) to help deliver instant answers to questions to their customers & team
- Emil Hajric
Passionate Research-Driven Content Writer For Growing SaaS Promoted
Listing published on Sun, 08 Sep 2019. Expired 12 months ago on Tue, 08 Oct 2019.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Passionate about using your killer content skills to craft epic, share-worthy pieces, drive massive amounts of traffic, and convert casual readers into hot leads?
Concerned less with word count and more with quality, excellence and connection?
Then, we want to hear from you!
We’re a fast-growing SaaS company in the knowledge management space looking for a content writer to join our team. Our knowledge base platform helps B2B businesses deliver instant customer support, and, internal teams to collaborate better.
We’re looking for a content writer for our blog, that can produce thorough research-driven
pieces, such as on our blog: helpjuice.com/blog
The ideal writer would:
- Have experience writing well researched topics. Yes, we care about your opinion, but research-driven and factual pieces are far more important.
- Be able to write engaging, actionable content while understanding the relationship between content and traffic.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush or Ahrefs.com for keyword research.Be comfortable doing guest posts. You should be able to emulate tone and voice as well as follow any other instructions from the website owner.
3 to 6 months
1. Please link to 3 high-quality, research-driven posts you’ve written (ideally for software/SaaS blog)
2. Have you used any type of SEO tools in the past? (If so, please list)
3. Are you comfortable writing content for Helpjuice.com/blog (Do you consider yourself technical enough, etc) ?