- Atlanta, GA, USA
We're a "sales as a service" agency for tech startups. We allow tech founders to focus on the development of their products while we create and execute their go to market strategy for them.
- Josh Mastel
Technical SEO Expert (Keyword Research, Content Organization, etc)
Listing published on Wed, 19 Dec 2018. Expired over 1 year ago on Wed, 02 Jan 2019.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes SEO, specifically technical analysis, keyword research, competitive research and content structuring (hub & spoke, snippets, etc), to help us:
1. Research long tail keywords for which we can create excellent content and rank at the top of Google
2. Create post outlines for our writers, which will give them everything they need to write compelling, long-form blog posts
3. Report on our organic rankings every month, so we can see how our blog posts are performing
We need an SEO expert on our team to own our organic strategy and to work with our writers and link builders, so we can significantly increase our traffic.
We're looking for someone to work with us on a weekly basis. To be considered for this role, you should:
● Have previous experience increasing traffic 3-5x for an established website (i.e. a website that's 1-3 years old with tens of thousands of organic visitors per month)
● A strong understanding of all SEO aspects, from keyword planning to content structuring and link building
● Be able to thoroughly research competitors to determine which keywords they're ranking for, exactly how they earned those rankings and how we can do a better job than they are
● Be able to put together a plan to grow organic traffic quickly, backing the plan up with clear monthly reports that show progress in the SERPs for our target keywords
You can be anywhere in the world. The hours you work don't matter, but you need to be an SEO expert who has "been around the block" and implemented high-growth strategies for multiple clients.
Please don't apply if you're new to SEO or don't have experience driving 10,000+ visitors per month to your client's sites from organic traffic using white hat SEO strategies.
Finally, we have an existing content writer and link builder, so you will NOT be responsible for the content or backlinks.
We require an exercise for you to complete as a part of the process.
More than 12 months