- New York, NY, USA
Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity verification, supporting innovative fintech companies and top tier banks digitally manage KYC, AML, and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 60 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision making and streamline the customer experience. Complimenting this API is an easy to use dashboard to manage decision workflows and approval rules, and review cases individually.
- Njeri Mathu
- Laura Spiekerman
B2B Content Writer // Technology & Financial Services
Listing published on Sun, 05 Jan 2020. Expired 3 months ago on Sun, 19 Jan 2020.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
*Who We’re Looking For*
A rapidly growing fintech, based in NYC, is looking for a freelance B2B content writer with financial services and technology experience to create 2-3 content pieces per month. Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, content requirements include:
• Client Case Studies: Adapted from existing notes, drafts & client interviews
• Thought Leadership Content: Long-form blog posts covering specific topics in banking & finance, SaaS technology & APIs, financial services compliance & regulation
• Whitepapers: Industry analysis, deep-dives/explanations into our solutions & use cases
• 2-3 content pieces per month
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to translate complex/technical topics into clear, engaging copy for targeted audiences (financial institutions & fintechs)
• Responsive & prompt
*Great To Have*
• Fintech, banking technology or SaaS experience
• Basic understanding of APIs and/or identity verification
3 to 6 months
• Brief Intro
• Writing Portfolio (must include a financial services and/or technology sample)
• Availability (hrs/week)